HOME‎ > ‎Consumer Information‎ > ‎FAQs‎ > ‎Intermediaries‎ > ‎Agents‎ > ‎

Can an agent or broker also be a consultant or perform the duties of a consultant?

posted Jan 7, 2013, 12:20 PM by ICB Administrator
Persuant to Section 121 (6) of The Insurance Act, 2005;
'No person carrying on business as an adjustor, consultant, or surveyor shall be registered as a salesperson, an agent, a sub-agent or a broker.'